The Powermax1650 has been discontinued, and replaced by the new
With the maximum power and performance for air plasma in Hypertherm's line, the Powermax105 delivers superior cut capabilities on 1-1/4" (32 mm) thick metals. It has the duty cycle and reliability for the most demanding cutting and gouging jobs. Seven Duramax torch styles provide greater versatility for hand cutting, portable automation, x-y table cutting, and robotic cutting and gouging. Smart Sense™ technology automatically adjusts the gas pressure according to cutting mode and torch lead length. It also detects electrode end-of-life, automatically turning off power to the torch to prevent potential damage to other parts or the workpiece.
- Fast cut speeds: three times faster than oxyfuel on 12 mm (½") mild steel.
- Superior cut and gouge quality means less time spent on grinding and edge preparation.
Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
- Smart Sense™ technology automatically sets correct air pressure based on torch length and operating mode.
- Handheld, straight machine and robotic torches for greater versatility and ease-of-use.
- Wide voltage tolerance improves performance on motor generators and in low-line conditions.
- Improved shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
- Duramax™ torches are designed for high impact and heat-resistance.
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Low maintenance for maximum uptime – it keeps on going.
Low operating cost
- Long consumable life for lower cost and more uptime.
- Exclusive electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and workpiece from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode is overused.
- High power efficiency lowers energy consumption.