If you're ready to enhance your
Powermax1100 with the kind of performance and reliability you'd expect
to get only from a Hypertherm G3 Series™ system ... then you're ready
for the new RT80 retrofit torch.
Hypertherm's RT80 retrofit torch delivers improved cutting performance and extended consumable life.
This capable 80-amp torch solution incorporates patented and
proven performance enhancements: Coaxial-assist™ jet technology for
faster cut speeds and Hypertherm electrode technology for parts life up
to 10 times longer. Whether your Powermax1100 is part of a manual or a
mechanized system, outfitting it with the new RT80 is sure to set new
standards in your metal cutting operations.
- Cut speeds up to 48% faster - 19 ipm on 1-inch steel (480 mm/m on 25 mm steel) with patented Coaxial-assist jet technology
- 173% longer consumable life through unique torch dynamics and HyLife electrode technology
- Consistent cut quality assured by patented blow-back contact-start torch technology
- Based on the proven design of the Hypertherm T80 torch for the Powermax1250 G3 Series
- Most consumables compatible with existing Powermax1250 and other G3 systems, allowing for consolidation of SKUs
- New narrow-profile nozzle shield allows drag-cutting convenience with the narrow front-end profile of a nozzle
- Chemically cross-linked cable jacket - twice as cut resistant and four times more burn resistant than competitive cables
- Quick-disconnect torch assembly provides a strain relief designed for durability
- Backed by 1-year torch-and-lead warranty
Obsolete Torch Replacement for:
- 085062 PAC135M MACH TCH ASSY 14' QDISC
- 085063 PAC135M MACH TCH ASSY 25' QDISC