|Recommended||1/2" (12 mm)|
|Severance||1" (25 mm)|
|Pierce||1/2" (12 mm) *|
* Pierce rating for handheld use or with
automatic torch height control.
|Metal removal rate|
|6.2 lbs. (2.8 kg) per hour|
.13" (3.3 mm) D x .22" (5.5 mm) W
Key power supply advantages
- Small size and light weight provide unmatched portability among 1⁄2" (12 mm) machines.
- Boost Conditioner™ (on CSA models) compensates for input voltage variations on 200 – 240 V lines, providing improved performance on low-line voltage, on motor generators and on fluctuating input power.
- CNC interface and FastConnect™ torch connection increase versatility for handheld and mechanized usage.
- Powercool™ design cools internal components more effectively for greater system reliability and improved uptime.
Key torch advantages
- Conical Flow™ increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with little dross.
- Patented drag-cutting technology makes it easy to use – even for first‑time operators.
- Dual-angle design extends nozzle life and lowers operating cost.