The Powermax30 XP is the newest addition to the Powermax family. It is the direct replacement for the Powermax 30. The new Powermax30 XP plasma cutting system delivers high performance in a small, portable package. With its two-in-one design, the system provides high-power cutting on thick metal plus FineCut® consumables for detailed, thin metal cutting. Providing 50% more cutting power compared to its predecessor, and newly designed torch and consumables, the Powermax30 XP is a versatile cutting tool for metal up to 5/8” (16 mm) thick.
- Power Supply
- 15' Duramax LT hand torch with standard consumables
- 15' Work Clamp
- 240V/20A Plug with adapters for 120V/15A and 240V/20A circuits
- Operators and Safety Manuals
- Consumable kit w/ 1 standard nozzle, 1 electrode, 1 FineCut nozzle and 1 FineCut deflector
- Plastic Carrying Case
- Carrying Strap
Handheld cut capacity
Easy-to-use, two-in-one design
- High-power cutting on thick metal plus FineCut consumables for detailed, thin metal cutting.
- Plug into any 120 or 240 V power with Auto-Voltage technology and included plug adapters.
Finish jobs faster
- 50% increase in cutting power for fast cut speeds.
- Less edge preparation - patented consumables designs provide superior cut quality.
- Twice the consumable life and 70% more efficient on average for lower cost of cutting.
Rugged and reliable
- New Duramax™ torches are designed for high impact and heat-resistance.
- Durable carrying case protects the system and gear.