New SmartSYNC™ torches with the Hypertherm cartridge automatically set the correct amperage and operating mode, eliminating setup errors.
- The color-coded, single-piece cartridge consumables are designed to be easy to identify by process, making consumable inventory management a breeze.
- Our new SmartSYNC® torches come with the Hypertherm cartridge that automatically sets the correct amperage and operating mode, thereby eliminating any setup mistakes.
- The system offers the ability to handle a broad spectrum of tasks with its easily interchangeable torch styles and application-specific cartridge consumables for different types of cutting and gouging.
- The end-of-life detection feature informs you when it's time to replace your cartridge.
- The operation is simplified to reduce downtime, troubleshooting, waste, and training time.
- The advanced cartridge consumable design can provide up to double the lifespan for hand cutting, and improved quality over the life in mechanized setups compared to standard consumables.
- Each cartridge is specifically designed to optimize the cutting or gouging process for the best possible performance.
- The torch features time-saving controls that let you adjust amperage and change the consumable without having to return to the power supply.
- You also get access to cartridge data for performance tracking and analyzing usage patterns.
- The available cartridge reader accessory pairs with the Powermax SYNC smartphone app to analyze performance data such as starts, transfers, and arc-on time.
Innovative Smart System
- The system is engineered for rugged, industrial environments.
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
The original Powermax65/85/105 machines have been replaced by the Powermax65/85/105 SYNC™ units. Standard Duramax consumables are still available to order and will not be immediately affected by the change. Adapters to utilize the Cartridge consumables will be available for the Duramax torch options for the original Powermax65/85/105 systems.